We’re adding some incentive to test the battle rewrite on our (1-minute tick) dev server: $100 worth of Amazon eGift cards.
Prizes will be split between winners in the following categories:
Players will receive a point for every confirmed attack-related bug that they are the first to report. Bug reports must be made in the #support:bugs forum to count.
Bug reports must be made in the #support:bugs forum to count.
Note this is actual broken functionality, not typos or design critiques.
Players will receive a point for every successful attack they make against eligible* targets.
Players will receive a point for every attack they successfully defend against from eligible* attackers.
- 1st Place: $15 USD Amazon eGift Card (3 awarded, 1 for each category)
- 2nd Place: $10 USD Amazon eGift Card (3 awarded, 1 for each category)
- 3rd Place: $5 USD Amazon eGift Card (3 awarded, 1 for each category)
$5 USD Amazon eGift Card each for:
- 1 random participant
- Player with the best post in #general:introduce-yourself as determined by a community vote
Sign Up / Eligibility
We’re going to invite others from outside the community too, starting with pbbg.com. To prevent people gaming the system, to be eligible you must:
If you don’t already have one, create an empire via https://imperialconflict.com/create-empire.php.
If you haven’t already, write a post in #general:introduce-yourself. Let’s take this opportunity to meet new people. Get creative!
If you don’t already have one, create a testing empire on https://dev.imperialconflict.com/create-empire.php.
Join the “Battle Testing” galaxy at https://dev.imperialconflict.com/galaxies/test/2.
End with at least 10 planets. This is to prevent join spam.
Please follow our community rules and be respectful of other players. Rule violations will result in disqualification, so remember to be nice.
- Contest ends on Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 17:00 UTC
- Players cannot win multiple prizes.
- To claim your prize, contact me (I_like_pie) on Discord.
- Remember, bug reports must be made in the #support:bugs forum to count.
Have fun, and good luck!