A lot of the recent mw68 drama seems rooted in miscommunications around NAP discussions.
We can and should ease this by allowing families to create formal NAP proposals with DPA-like terms.
Any member of a family can create a draft of NAP terms including:
- time period
- which systems and/or planets are being given up
- which systems and/or planets are being acquired
- misc details and comments
- whether or not the NAP is public or private
The leader can approve a NAP proposal, and send it out to another family
The family that receives it can accept it, or reject it.
- If rejected, they can respond with a modification of the proposal they received, which goes back to the original family to accept or reject. In this way, a NAP offer can be passed back and forth until everybody is happy.
The entire history of a NAP offer would be documented.
When the NAP is cancelled, it is “closed” and any future NAPs between the same parties would restart the process anew.
At the end of the round, any private NAP agreements are made public.
Vote for this feature to raise its priority and get it done faster!