- Not enough Morale. :sushing_face:
- Morale code delicate, widely ingrained, and difficult / risky to amend.
- “Regular” (non-hc) galaxies are in a (game enforced!) “state of war”.
= = = = = =
- The possible loss of the ingame NAP feature. (War Declares and NAP features seem rather interconnected, but the NAPS can be turned off - so possible room for @I_like_pie to muck about).
- The effects a War Declare has on the game in its current form.
- Possibly the ability to employ 25/35% rule.
- Morale in nearly its original form - at all times.
- Room to account for our smaller player base - by making operations more plentiful, but not unbalanced. Sussed out in OP Count - Fixed . @Groot (Undeath) Thank you for help here!
- The freedom amend what a War Declare does.