1 x Godfather (Harold Smith)
1 x Mob Assasin (Matthias Bartholomew)
6 x Collaborators
2 x Cops
1 x Doctor
1 x Backup cop
1 x Backup doctor
1 x Serial Killer
1 x Suicider
1 x Survivor
10 x Townies
WHAT THE ROLES DO
Harold Smith chooses who to kill each night phase, and which member of the Home Force will complete the kill. If investigated his affiliation will be discovered (not immune). If targetted to be killed at night he will survive the hit.
Matthias Bartholomew is a member of the Home Force with a shady past. He has a one time ability to kill someone in any phase, able to kill anyone other than the serial killer.
The Home Force members (Collaborators) will work to take down the uprising, killing of humanity’s last hope.
A couple of members of the uprising were cops before the invasion. Each night phase the cops will choose one person to investigate. If they investigate the SK then this role wil appear as a townie.
The doctor believes that all life is sacred. Each night the doctor will head out and attempt to save someone’s life. The doctor cannot heal the same person two nights in a row. The doctor CAN heal themselves. If the doctor heals a serial killer they will become a townie but retain their ability to kill.
The Serial Killer is a returned veteran suffering a psychotic break. Each night the SK will target one person in an attempt to kill them. If the SK targets Harold Smith he will survive this attack. If investigated the SK will appear to be a town member, and if the target of a mafia hit the SK will survive. During the day the SK will lynch people appearing as a normal member of the uprising.
The suicider is mentally unstable but hasn’t broken yet. If a collaborator tries to kill them (Excluding mob special kill) they will take their killer down too. If targeted by the serial killer they will become one too. If they are lynched they’ll take the last person voting for them with them. Once a serial killer they will be able to be healed back to townie by doctor. Until this role is activated they are just a regular member of the uprising (townie) and can win as such if not activated.
If targeted for kill at night this player will survive the first attempt (Excluding mob special kill) and will learn who tried to kill them. Other than this ability they are just a regular member of the uprising (townie).
The Uprising (Town Members)
Each night the town members will be hoping that they aren’t targeted by the collaborators. During each day phase the town members will attempt to root out the collaborators and save the human race.
- Your objective is to eliminate your opposing faction.
- Home Force (the collaborators) are allowed 1 kill each night and can use the special one time kill of the assassin in any phase; they will win if they kill all townies and the serial killer
- Town will win if they kill all Home Force members and kill or convert the serial killer
- The serial killer is allowed 1 kill each night; they win if they kill everyone else and are the sole survivor or are converted and win with town
- Each day phase, every town member must vote for whoever they think should be lynched; this person will die and no longer be a part of the game
- All votes are to be conducted in the designated voting channel on the chat
- In the event of a tie in the number of votes at the end of dayphase, there will be an extended period of 1 hour for players to change their votes, should they wish to do so; if at the end of the extended period the tie still persists, the player that caused the tie to occur (whether by voting onto a tie or voting off someone leaving a tie) will die in their place; if a player missed the original voting deadline he will NOT be able to cast his vote during the extended period. During the extended voting period only those who were tied on can be voted on.
- You cannot miss two votings in a row; should this happen, you will be immediately removed from the game, and lynch will still commence based on voting.
- The voting deadline is just that, a deadline. Day phase will finish at 2000 GMT, this means that if you vote at 20:00:01 GMT your vote will be excluded. This is irrelevant of whether the game moderators have posted that voting is closed.
- You are NOT allowed to make public the message sent you by the game moderators to tell you your role, either entirely or in part; should this happen you will be removed from the present game and possibly future editions as well. You can share what your information means, but you cannot share exact text.
- Once you’re dead, you’re dead. Do no talk about the game to still active players, or post in the forum thread. This will be considered an act of influence upon the remaining players, and will get you banned from future games. We all like to have fun, and play by the rules, so please keep that in mind.
Order of events
- Mafia special kill
- SK Kill
- Mafia Kill
0800 GMT - 2000 GMT = Day phase
2000 GMT - 0800 GMT = Night phase
These times may be subject to change due to work schedule, however announcements will be made if there are any changes.
Chat is here: https://discord.gg/fdeKr3A