A quick note
The 2-galaxy-per-player cap was recently reintroduced.
This means that if you are currently playing in Supernova, you will not be able to join both Balius 2 and Milky Way 56. You’ll need to decide which one you prefer. With that in mind, you may want to read the Milky Way 56 announcement thread before registering for Balius 2.
Patron Fighters and above are exempt from this restriction and may play in as many galaxies as they’d like.
- Length: 6 weeks (previous round: 4 weeks)
- Starting: 2017-07-25 17:00:00
- Ending: 2017-09-05 17:00:00
- Market Delay: none
- Offensive Operations Delay: none
- Galaxy Size: 160x160 (previous round: 30x30)
- Planets per system: 10-13
- Systems: 247 (previous round: 187)
- Planets: 2720 (previous round: 1309)
- Families: 7 (previous round: 14)
- Family size: 3 (previous round: 2)
- Drafts: 2 (previous round: 0)
- Hardcore: Yes
- Attacking doesn’t cost morale
- No 35% Networth restriction on targets
- Empires can be killed off by any other empire
- Unofficial Alliances: NOT allowed
- Players CAN choose to stay in fam after round. (if they survive)
- Starting Resources: 100x
- Max Defense Stations: 3 (previous round: 1)
- Cores: 0
If you have a draft team in mind, please note:
If you have other friends who you want to play with, make sure only 1 of you actually joins the galaxy at first. This person will be your “anchor”. If you join at the same time as them you will land in a different family. If this happens we cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to move you into your intended family.
Once all “anchors” are in place we’ll open up the gates for everybody else to draft or random in accordingly. Apologies for the clunky process here; we’re working on a better one!
- Any given planet is about 3x more likely to have a morale bonus. This is a permanent change across all new galaxies.
Let’s do it!
Existing players can join here.
If you don’t yet have an account, you can join here.