Positive Vibes

We could all use some positivity and encouragement sometimes. Let’s feel good, and share some positive vibes!

I’ll go first:

This weekend I watched a streamer (https://www.twitch.tv/jonsmiff) make 30 breakfast burritos for about 4 hours.

I would not have guessed it would be so relaxing, and am now motivated to do my own cooking stream sometime.

What about you, got any good vibes to share?

1 Like

Going to be streaming our 9642 NFL fantasy draft in about 1hr… got new podcasts up as well, another in post production… so looking up for the side hustle

1 Like

twitch isnt just games? interesting

if i started a cooking channel, i can do free advertising if you send me a free mug!

1 Like

Ohhhhhh, my turn my turn

speaking of twitch, i checked Amouranth…omg so beautiful! Damn it! The only moment I get to watch her is laugh at her ban appeal because some pervert men can’t help themselves but getting them banned from her twitch channel. :stuck_out_tongue:

other than that, im still playing Summoners War and I finally beat Trials of Ascension for first time in 6 years of playing like 1 or 2 months ago. I was on and off playing that game before i got too serious. But im sure you guys don’t care about this game.

What else? Oh, I am going to try finish FF7R this weekend. Will I? Let’s see!

1 Like