Note: Final results will be based on the vote tallies but may not necessarily reflect every winning option. Tied results will be decided on a case by case basis.
You only have to vote about the options you care about. Some polls have an option labeled as “other”. If you choose this, please also post a comment specifying your choice.
The following settings will not be voted on:
- Map: 100x100
- Offensive Action Delay: 7 Days
- Unofficial Alliances: NOT Allowed
- Number of Families: 7
- Max Fam Size: 7
- Round Length: 6 Weeks
Minimum Planets Per System
This is the lower range of planets per system. Any system will have at least this many planets.
Maximum Additional Planets per System
This is the upper range of planets per system in addition to the minimum. Any system will have at most this many additional planets.
Attacking another empire reduces your available Morale. When your empire is out of Morale you can no longer attack or cast offensive spells and operations. This setting affects how Morale cost is calculated.
- Classic - Based on differences in planet count between empires
- Modern - Based on differences in networth and planet count between empires and their families
- Hardcore - Attacks do not cost morale
Stay In Family
This option determines whether or not players can stay in the same family across multiple rounds.
- Stay - Allow players to stay in family
- Shuffle - Force a family/player shuffle
Access to the market can be delayed by this number of real-time days.
- 1 Day
- 2 Days
- 3 Days
- 5 Days
- 7 Days
- Other (please specify in response)
Number of Cores
Cores Systems are systems in which you cannot be attacked. They allow you to safely establish a larger home base.
Max Number of Defense Stations
Defense Stations deal massive damage to attacking fleets.