- Each day phase, every player must vote for whoever they think should be lynched. A vote only counts if you say “vote PLAYERNAME” or “voting PLAYERNAME”. Anything else will be disregarded.
- In the even of a tie vote, there will be no extra time. All players tied will be lynched.
- You can’t miss two votes in a row. If this happens, you will be removed from the game.
- The voting deadlines will be 1100GMT for Day phase and 2200GMT for Night phase, but may be subject to change on a daily basis.
- Deleting/editing votes will result in immediate removal from the game.
- You are NOT allowed to make public the message sent you by the game moderators to tell you your role, either entirely or in part; should this happen you will be removed from the present game and possibly future editions as well. You can share what your information means, but you cannot share exact text.
- No copying text from writers/admins. You may inform someone that you have investigated them and what their role is. Just no copy/pasting.
- Once you’re dead, you’re dead. Do not talk about the game to still active players, or post in the forum thread. This will be considered an act of influence upon the remaining players, and will get you banned from future games. There should be no reason that a dead player is having any conversation with living players in regards to the ongoing Mafia game. If it is found out that you are, you will be banned from the next game that you sign up for.
- When the game has 4 or less players alive, all players MUST participate in the lynch phase by voting. If a player fails to vote, that player will be the one lynched. You must be willing to make your decision and live/die with it.
- BE CAREFUL WITH SCREEN SHOTS! If you post any screenshot that shows any message to\from the moderators, you will immediately be mod killed. There are no exceptions and no “writer’s discretion”. Be warned now, if you post one… you are dead. You should all know better by now.
Fat, greasy Italian. Capo of his famiglia in Monowi, Nebraska. Bribed some cops to keep him clean. He’s investigation immune and decides who kills who every night. Immune from night kills. He really likes Spaghetti.
Less fat, more greasy Italian. Don’s right hand. Has a guy. You wouldn’t know. His guy gives him intel. Can investigate someone every odd night. Says “FUGGEDABOUTIT” a lot.
Really greasy Italian. Likes to treat the ladies nicely. Wears suspenders, real classy. Can block someone every even night. Heeyyyyy-yooooo.
You don’t know this guy, he’s new. Acts stupid all the time. But you trust him. He’s your cousins cousin.
He’s not even black. But when he plays roulette, he always bets on black. He’s funny, you know?
Real trustworthy man. Captain of the police. May punch you in the face. He’s investigation immune. Can execute one kill order during the day phase, no more. Once Brian dies, he gets the ability to investigate someone every night. Likes to fish.
A real detective. Often ignores the captains orders to do the right thing. Drinks a lot. He can investigate someone every night.
Big red hair. Scared of blood. Runs in front of stuff for no reason. He can roleblock someone every night.
Gets punched by the captain a lot. Doesn’t really understand stuff. Was a medic in the army. Can heal someone every night. Just not the same twice in a row.
What? A Japanese guy in Monowi? He must be crazy. He is. Gets to kill someone every odd night. Doesn’t like sushi. Crazy bastard.
What? A Japanese guy in Monowi? Oh wait… He gets to kill someone every even night. Likes sushi. Are they really twins?
If one of the twins dies, the other goes into a frenzy and can kill two people every night.
Order of events: