1. Have a Family Discord
Somebody in your family (usually the leader) creates a Discord Server.
2. Go to your Discord Server settings
You must be the server admin or otherwise have appropriate permission levels.
3. Go to the “Widget” section
4. Enable and Configure the Widget
- Click “Enable Server Widget”
- Choose an “Invite Channel”
- Save the “Server ID” value. This will be your “Family Discord Widget ID”.
5. Go to the family options page
You must be the family leader to access this page.
6. Add the “Family Discord Widget ID” value from Step #3.
7. Enjoy your Family Discord Widget!
It will now appear on the right-side modules for your family members, underneath the Imperial Discord Widget.