We now have graphs to track family progress in relation to their galaxy. An example is below:
You can swap out galaxy_id and family_id to see different views. A few notes:
- This particular graph will eventually be built into the family pages directly.
- Labels to denote family number will also be added.
- The source data is currently by real-life day. This will be changed to by turn instead.
- Galaxies that have ended slowly get messed up due to an issue with the data collection.
- The bubbles will eventually display a family badge, which will be a smaller type of family picture.
More graphs are planned, and this was primarily intended as a test of of the D3.js graphing library. If you guys have ideas of how you’d like to see our game data, I’m all ears!