Division of Infinitum – MOO & PiP

infinitum

Seriously folks, what is going within Infinitum?

Why are empires in such a rush to split into two factions – the MOOs and the PiPs?

Whom are the leaders behind each of these factions, and what are your intentions?

0 Likes

M00 here

We just enjoy cow pictures

Here have one for you too enjoy… he’s in my kitchen when it was -40F outside

1 Like

MOO is being led by Godfather @PIGCASSO .

0 Likes

Weeeeeeee pig? :open_mouth:

0 Likes

you gonna turn that cow into some nice kabab, TBO ??

0 Likes

i thought kebab was made out of pork? :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

And of course people go off topic after just a handful of posts. LOL

I am curious as to why so many players in the top 50 and beyond felt it was a necessity to have two super alliances in such a new galaxy? That tends to support there being an imbalance in the game that hopefully will be addressed, although it might already be too late for Infinitum.

2 Likes

almost 7 days into the round and not a single attack.

Talking bout imbalance…

1 Like

Or perfect balance?

o.O

0 Likes

It would be surprising but I think with it being a never-ending galaxy that everyone is taking a more cautious stance and avoiding the scoundrel tag that comes with expo raiding.

Plus after all the yelling and near rioting during MW68, people might be a bit tired of drama.

0 Likes

Check my infil @Terror_of_the_Night I’ve landed at all your planets

1 Like

The pips are all just infra and chill. Wait it out 2 years and then we will have our day. Until then, enjoy another 715 days of infra whoring

0 Likes

Recorded for prosperity. Just in case, you know.

0 Likes

This is the universe where enemies become frenemies , East meets West , heartache makes romance , everyone love everyone

0 Likes

and i’m stuck in the middle all on me bloody lonesome

0 Likes

Wait…what is this moo and pip thing? Who is moo and who is pip

0 Likes

MOO people like cows, while the PIPs are just Pretty in Pink

0 Likes

They are two mega alliances that have split a supermajority of active players in the galaxy.

1 Like

Ahh, ok

0 Likes

PiP stands for Truth, Justice, Freedom and Brotherhood, those other guys? I don’t know man… They seem a little suspect, my agents found THIS! :thinking: Hmmmm?

5 Likes