|1||#6610: Play nice [18,9]||24,547,150||675|
|2||#6614: Rick and Fucking Morty Bitches [27,74]||20,910,534||812|
|5||#6608: If you kill us, you kill Stan [1,80]||9,463,767||746|
Events leading up to war:
- 10 had two allies 17 and 11.
- 14 & 08 have a Bi alliance.
- 4 of the 5 families napped it up for 72 hours with an outline to discuss a future war.
- With no one else to hit, 14/8 went after the unapped ally (Kingray, 11).
- Hydro 12 starts beating the crap out 17 around the cancellation time.
- Many shares are gained, but rendered totally useless.
- 10 and 17 cancel their nap to help save 11.
- To late and the damage is done, WS and Darrk nap Kingray.
- Being mauled by 12 (and not wanting to give a nap?) 17 asks us for a nap.
- WS and Darrk give 17 a nap, now a 2v1, with 4 total shares.
This leads us too.
10 vs 08/14
@rizz offers a nap 12 hours before war start, most active players are American, with orders already sent out, and fleets building.
@Leethal Offers a nap 2 ticks before war, again to late to call it off.
10 extremely well saved and prepared - clearly wins the jump contest.
- Kujer gets a (really fast) single fighter hit in, clears the 4 shares.
- Lethal flips to Pax.
- Rene gets off 5 storms.
- Darrk makes it to work on time, and does nothing.
- The rest of 10’s fleet arrives.
- Kuj takes an unportaled planet in the middle of the map.
- A D-station check is done, yep there is a station there.
- By mid tick everyone is just kinda sitting there realising that the fight is pretty much over.
Instead of tearing each other’s bankers apart with only tick shares a CF ensues.
End of war is announced.
Congratulations on the flawless win! 5p - 0p #6610: Play nice