Galactic Event: Temporary Buff

how about instead of punishing large empires what about a GE where smaller empire gain a 1000% production bonus or 1000% attack strenghth 500% travel speed ETC based on nw. Always think buffs not nerfs. The premade races are popular now because they were buffed and not because they nerfed custom race.

0 Likes

Top empire implosion

That seems reasonable if we do that on a sliding scale such that top empires also have a chance for the same bonus, even if it’s a smaller chance.

Outright boosting noobs for being noobs is just as bad as punishing good players for being good. Either feature should be something any empire has a chance of encountering.

0 Likes

Galactic Event: Planet Death

Cant help but feel this would encourage larger empires to eradicate any smaller empires that are within their proximity.

If there was a risk of the little dudes in my systems getting a 1000% attack bonus and being able to run my fleet / take my planets, I would more than likely blow their planets up and clear them out.

0 Likes

So true. But how often do the current players let smaller empires remain in their systems anyway?

0 Likes

I do :man_shrugging:

0 Likes