Favorite Cola?

Hey! So, I’m not a big soda drinker anymore…but with Pepsi announcing that they are going to bring out Nitro Pepsi, I want to know what are your favorite cola/kola’s. Personally, I’m a Pepsi guy, I love Pepsi products, although my favorite cola flavor came from a brand called Caleb’s Cola.

I have no particular favorite brand, but I’m partial to root beer, birch beer and cream soda, as long as they are caffeine-free.

1 Like

I like my caffeine delivered in an espresso martini.

1 Like

What is your favorite brand of Root beer? Also, what is birch beer? Never had that, is it alcoholic?

Well, that’ll keep you awake! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Actually, now that I think about it, I do like Virgil’s. They make all three of my favorite colas, although birch beer is, as usual, harder to find.

Birch beer is like any other cola, but with one of the ingredients being an extract of birch (a type of tree) bark. It’s kind of like root beer, but with a lighter flavor.

1 Like

It does the job too well, sometimes…!

2 Likes

Espresso Martini’s…is that even something you should combine…

1 Like

It’s the only way to fly…!

2 Likes

I thought that was red bull…:joy::joy:

1 Like

That reminds me too much of my student days. Nowadays, even the smell of Red Bull turns my stomach!

1 Like

Cherry Dr. Pepper or Pibb Xtra.

1 Like

Well, Dr.Pepper isn’t a cola per say…

Coca Cola > Pepsi

1 Like

@Hala do you want to start a forum war? I would be glad to…Coke(Hala) vs. Pepsi(King)
Pepsi is king…there is no debate

Minor technicality, just because it does not contain the nut extract, but does contain everything else that is found in a traditional cola drink.

Moose piss made from Pepsi is king in the south… the deep south.

Therefore…not a cola.