Did 98,04 just BREAK NAP on 91?

milky-way
milky-way-68
wars

I just know what 91 leader told me

Thats fine, there are 2 sides to every story and 91’s leader is full of crap

Don’t care… After what 91 did I could give 2 shits.

Doubtful

Lol what did they do to deserve a nap break.

lol yes its extremely doubtful that TBO would be full of crap :stuck_out_tongue:

We got into this war to help protect them… Only for them to renap our enemies leaving us to fight an unbalanced war, made my fam lose 200 planets because of it, knew 02 was part of the horde but didn’t tell us, then passed our enemies planets before the war. Aparently were even in our enemys chat and were feeding them info …Traitors through and through.

@WhiteShadow 91 brought this on themselves with the crap they pulled this round. And your lucky Airwing is such a nice guy because if I was calling the shots you, your stupid boyfriend HydroP, your idiot pal Swagga and your puppet allies would all need scraping off my boot.

Thats a lot of hear say, but i have birdies in your family and aws feeding me info you may want to investigate that first

lol :fairy::mermaid::woman_genie:

AW cant even feed himself, hes 100% useless

@OrBit my girlfriend would agree with you 100% lol.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

WS I know how to sux, all you do is join the horde.

You have been fux so many times this round, maybe you can give me some pointers

All said and done…as people have made very clear to me, be careful what you say Orbit. It can have dire consequences in later rounds.

We have had a good relationship so far but I am just petty enough to screw other people’s rounds to make a point to those who think that 1 round allows for that sort of talk.

whOrbit now learn how to use your thumbs the way I told you.

Maybe after you stick them in you ass stick them in AW ass and enjoy it pecker head.

That’s funny, now you sound like WS and or Darrk.
Glad you added very few facts to obvious fabrications.

I can see why you got annoyed with nap talks with the horde now. :joy:

Lol you already admitted to everything except the being part of their chat. And Cells told us in the other thread that he forced you to nap, so that part is true … which parts are fabrications?

1. I have never said I am the greatest at anything.
  2. I know someone better than me at everything, name 'em all the time.
  3. I have never told anyone to “kiss my ring” and shit.
  4. I really try not to lie. Only time i know I lied is when I called @Airwing a racist, because he was lying that I was a nap breaker. I freaked out. He is not a racist. I have never, (not once) broken a CF or a nap.
  5. Forcing me (one guy) to sign a perm nap was a bitch play, and I raised a lot of hell about that.

Stop calling me a player from a group I was with for 5 days.

Starting to get shitty @TheBigOne.

Danke.